Saturday, December 13, 2008

Every Night Is Another Story


I'm being paid twenty dollars to clean the bathrooms, which i cleaned like two weeks ago and go sleep at my grandmas. id say im getting the better half of the deal. the bathrooms are basically clean. but before i go to my grandmas im gonna go hang out with one of my friends for a little bit. i always complain that i dont have friends. what i mean is i dont have girl friends. not good ones anyway. and the ones i have all have boyfriends and i havent hung out with any of them in months. it sucks to not have girl friends. and all my guy friends hit on me so i always have a part of me that doesnt want to hang out with them when they ask me to. i wish theyd just consider me just a friend, like i consider them.

No comments:

Post a Comment