Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most



this is the third time ive tried to do the blogging thing. I'm usually good at it for a few days and then i forget about it. I'll try and do better this time. Tomorrow I'm going to see The Nutcracker at Gallo. I'm really excited. I was supposed to go with my mom but she has walking pneumonia, so now my friend might go. It was stressful trying to find someone to go because the people i know that are my age aren't really that interested in the ballet, or any of the arts. But I bought a new top to wear because its opening night. Its long enough to be a dress so i bought deep red tights but i think tomorrow im going to wear the top with pants cuz there was a lot of static cling between the top and the tights. Plus i dont really have the right shoes for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment